Bestselling author Jodi Picoult will speak about and sign her new book, The Storyteller, at the Huntington High School Auditorium.
Tickets are required for this event. Click here for Ticket Information.
Some stories live forever . . .
Sage Singer is a baker. She works through the night, preparing the day’s breads and pastries, trying to escape a reality of loneliness, bad memories, and the shadow of her mother’s death. When Josef Weber, an elderly man in Sage’s grief support group, begins stopping by the bakery, they strike up an unlikely friendship. Despite their differences, they see in each other the hidden scars that others can’t, and they become companions.
Everything changes on the day that Josef confesses a long-buried and shameful secret—one that nobody else in town would ever suspect—and asks Sage for an extraordinary favor. If she says yes, she faces not only moral repercussions, but potentially legal ones as well. With her own identity suddenly challenged, and the integrity of the closest friend she’s ever had clouded, Sage begins to question the assumptions and expectations she’s made about her life and her family. When does a moral choice become a moral imperative? And where does one draw the line between punishment and justice, forgiveness and mercy?
In this searingly honest novel, Jodi Picoult gracefully explores the lengths we will go in order to protect our families and to keep the past from dictating the future.
- Tickets go on sale January 21st, 2012.
- BOOK TICKET: $28 + tax (includes a copy of Jodi's new book, The Storyteller).
- SEAT TICKET: $5 seat only tickets are available at Book Revue or at the door the night of the event. (These tickets do not include the book, however, they may be redeemed for $5 off the price of any of Jodi's books available the night of the event.)
- HUNTINGTON SCHOOL DISTRICT STUDENT TICKETS: If you are a student in the Huntington School District, SEAT TICKETS are available for $5 in the Music Office of Huntington High School. These tickets DO NOT include a copy of the book. If you are not a student at Huntington High School, tickets may only be purchased at Book Revue or at the door the night of the event.
- Please call Book Revue at 631-271-1442 for for further information and to purchase tickets.
- Doors Open at 6pm.
All books signed at Book Revue events must be
purchased at Book Revue. If you purchase the book prior to the
event please save your receipt.